Recent Posts

Friday, September 28, 2012

My Very First Nail Art : Pink Flower Design

   After a long break I finally found time to blog again yey! like what I've said on my last post I will practice doing a nail art so last tuesday since we don't have classes I grabbed the free time to play with my nails and video it. :) I tried a lot of nail art that I saw on youtube but I failed , they seem very easy but in fact they are really difficult especially if it's your first time to do it so what I did is to think of a concept that is very easy to do and I know that I can do. After an hour I finally decided what design to do and it's a flower nail art! yaay! 


1. Cover the skin around your nails with a scotch tape.
2. Apply a base coat to protect your natural nails.
3. Apply a layer of white nail polish and let it dry.
4. After drying the first coat, apply the second coat of white polish to make it look opaque.
5. Apply a dark pink color or any color that you want as a background
6. get a toothpick or a dotting tool (better) and  using a light pink polish form a three petal shape on the corner of your nail.
7. use a green color and form the leaves atop the pink petals
8. dot a dark pink color on the very corner of your nail to form the center of the flower
9. apply a topcoat to protect the design
10 done!

products used:
LA Colors base coat
La Colors Pink
Sweet Cherry Polish white base coat
Sweet Cherry transparent top coat
Oh My Golly in First Kiss
Oh My Golly in Mojito

No comments:

Post a Comment