Recent Posts

Friday, September 7, 2012

James Cooper Compact Cream Foundation Review

                  I've been seeing James Cooper stall in Watsons for years ago and my first impression about this brand is that it is a high end one and the products cost a lot so I'm ignoring it for a long time because of the thought that I can't afford it but I was wrong! When I am in search for a good foundation I noticed in a female social networking site that this James Cooper Compact Cream Foundation has a lot of raves and girls are even saying that it is really worth it because it doesn't cost much and when I read that I was like "What doesn't cost much? for real?" and I continued to scan the page full of reviews for it and I spotted the figures 550 ohh my! only if I know that the product doesn't cost thousand plus then I should have bought it long time ago! I feel stupid for not inquiring about the prices before. :| 

Anyways this is the packaging of the foundation it looks matte and cheap nothing fancy about it.

              But the case of the cream foundation itself is really good, it looks classy, it is small, it is easy to carry and it contains 20g WOW this is quite a lot for a cream foundation! And even the sales assistant told me that it can lasts up to 5 months  I jumped when I heard that whoo! 


             I got the shade CF-005 actually I am thorn between this and 03 but I noticed that 03 darkens after few minutes and of course I don't wanna look like I am dipped into mud because my face will be really dark with this shade so I give up the thought of choosing 03 and choose 05 instead.  
             This is my swatch of the foundation as you can see it is a bit lighter than my hand but it's okey 'cause my face color is lighter than my body :D I only managed to swatch it on my hand but I am going to post a photo wearing this foundation soon. It has a great coverage so I use it as a concealer too it covers my pimple marks really well yaay! It is very buildable and doesn't cake and most importantly it does not give me pimples! I find it weird when I am applying it on my face because it feels matte but later on it will feel creamy and looks dewy so if you want a dewy look then you may choose not to apply powder just watch out because it tends to get oily after hours but if you want a flawless look then you have to put a good setting powder. 


3 comments:

  1. I discovered this by accident. I was looking for a cream concealer for the undereye.

    This isn't really a concealer but of all I tried, this is the only one that meshes with my undereye skin and looks like skin and not sitting on my face. I'm CF03, and yes, it darkens a little bit :(

    So I only use it in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's the bad side of CF03, when I tried 03 on my jawline it matches my skin than 05 but fortunately I decided to purchase it later and walk around the mall ... Then I noticed that my that my 03 swatch turned dark ;( buying nalang Hindi ko sya binili agad :)

      Delete
    2. I mean buti nalang not buying nalang :)

      Delete