Recent Posts

Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Beauty haul


    I was arranging my things and putting it to my vanity box last night and I was surprised to find out that I have accumulated a lot of products again hahahaha... Oh my this means I spent a lot again without noticing it! :( Anyways since I bought it all I cannot do something about it but to blog.
  Of course my Asian Secrets products! If I remember it correctly these are the first products that I bought from this haul. I bought these last August 16 and I'm still not done with my green Bengkoang soap actually the soap is still big to think that it's been a month since I started using it, Wow right? If you wanna know more about asian secrets just visit my last post about it here Asian Secret Review.

  James Cooper Compact Cream Foundation is such a great find though I've been reading a lot of blog post that it has a sister brand called Pinkie Swear which offers the same quality products but a lot cheaper than jazzy collection. Well it's hard to read those posts when I am actually refraining myself on buying things now that I had spent a lot. Here is the link about this foundation James Cooper foundation Review.
This product is the only one that sets my curls really well unlike mousse this one holds my curls until I wash it! I am yet to write a review about this one.

This is a cooling eye gel from the Body Shop. The reason why I bought it is because I want a relaxing eye gel for my tired eyes from not sleeping completely every night and it's on sale! From Php 395 they cut it into Php 195 but instead of saving Php 200 I think I got robbed by  Php 195 because I am not satisfied with the product. It is supposed to relax my, well it does but for a very short period of time! the effect didn't last and the skin around my eyes feels really tight.

These are Watsons Olive hand cream I bought it for Php 69 and it's buy one take one. The product softens my hand but it smells foul! It has a strong leafy scent which I guess comes from its main ingredient - olive.

This product is now a staple for me I use it everyday and night and over my pink lipstick :) here is my review on it Baby Lips Pink Glow.
I am supposed to buy the superfilm mascara but the SA told me that it is for volumizing only but I am looking for 2 in 1 -volumizing and lengthening. She recommended me the falsies and I bought it. :) 


Lastly I bought earrings, these are from wellmason near Quiapo Church they cost below Php 40. There are a lot of design there that you can buy for a minimal price compared to earrings from the malls. 

Finally I'm done presenting you my beauty haul, I hope you like it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi sis, too bad you didn't like the eye gel from TBS. Looks promising pa naman. :)

    http://beestows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete