Recent Posts

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel


Hi Girls! It's been awhile since I last updated my blog, so for my comeback I'll be posting a review about my recent skincare product which is no other than Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel. Read on to know more about this Holy Grail product!

So for a little introduction about my skin condition...

I don't know if I already mentioned in my previous posts that my skin is prone to breakouts, so I always have acne meds to rescue my face. Although I owe these products big time for keeping my face acne free, the downside of using them is that they make my skin dry and dull which made me look for a product that will counter this downside effect. Okay I won't make the story any longer because I know you already know that I found the skin superhero in the form of Pond's moisturizer. 


The first Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel I purchased was the 10g jar, it lasted for a month and I loved the effect it has on my skin. It makes my skin feels soft and smooth, it is water-based so it is lightweight and does not make my skin feels sticky. After I finished with the small jar, I purchased the 50g jar which was 50% off at that time at Watsons. The original price for the 50g jar is Php. 399 and Php. 149 for the 10g jar. Hahaha I must have been very lucky because I got a great product for a really great price!  



                    Here's how the gel looks like. (Note: The jar was full when I purchased it)  

    Aside from the moisturizing effect it has on the skin, the other major target of this gel are dark spots, blemishes and skin discoloration which I am all experiencing right now. To tell you honestly I am not really into whitening products because I love my skin color, but when it comes to my face I hate that I have dark spots and pimple marks, which made this product perfect for me. After a month of using this I can say that it fulfilled what it promised because I noticed my pimple marks lighten up a bit  and my skin is not dull anymore. This product made a big difference on my skin since I started using it, so should I buy this product again? I already did! hahahha 

My verdict : This is a really great product so you should give it a chance, but I cannot promise you the same effect as we all have our own skin types.  


4 comments:

  1. I'd love to give this a try. I have this two pimp marks that I'm trying to get rid off but it's taking me forever! Hope that this one from Pond's will help me do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi it's a good thing it's on 50% off on watsons until July 19! :)

      Delete

  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made my skin irritated :( Maybe because i'm using too much of the product.

    ReplyDelete