Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OMG(Oh My Golly) Nail Colors : affordable nail polish


     I was in SM Manila Department Store and looking for an oil blotting paper when I saw the rack full of nail polishes. I came closer to see the colors clearly and my attention was focused on this OMG(Oh My Golly) brand of polish. I examine the colors and picked which I like the most, initially I planned to buy just one bottle but I end up buying 4 bottles because I fell in love with 4 colors and can't leave the place without buying all of them, luckily they are affordable! one bottle cost me Php 18 only. :)
    When I got home  a question popped out in my head - What am I going to do with these 4 nail polishes? Can I use them all at the same time? Then I instantly answered them, I am going to practice nail art with these 4 colors! :) Yes that's a great idea! I want to learn how to do a nail art since I was in high school but for some reason I haven't practiced doing it. I watched some nail art tutorials in Youtube and I was amazed with all of them, but one thing I noticed is that most nail enthusiasts use expensive but undoubtedly great quality polishes in doing their nail art. Before I thought of buying them too since those are what they're using but I instantly abolish the idea and told myself-yoohooo YOU.ARE.JUST.A.BEGINNER! yes I am a beginner and it's not wise to use polish that is worth a big fortune for a practice so I can live with my OMG for now.

This is how OMG nail polish looks like when painted on the nails:



I love this color, this is the one which is currently painted on my nails.



This one is an attention catcher!


Oooops the polish is kinda messy sorry for that, but this one is lovely it's perfect for those who wants a light but girly color on their nails.


This one is trendy.


  The polish has a glossy finish and just like any other polish it has a strong irritating scent but anyways I still love it and I can't wait to use it for practice! :D

   

4 comments:

  1. cute ng mga nail polishes!!! favorite ko yung first hehe... :P

    (saw your blog on femalenetwork...^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ate, available pa kaya to sa SM hanggng now? nghhnap ksi ako wla akong mkitang gnto sa ibng place. :S
    help nmn pls. thnx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! di ko sure kung available pa sya sa SM till now eh, try checking watsons or other malls baka may makita ka dun :)

      Delete