Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

False Lashes: Maybelline Falsies Mascara Review

       
                   I was in Makati to have my haircut when I noticed the ongoing sale in the landmark, I have no plans of buying anything but when I saw that this mascara is 20% off I immediately grabbed it and head to the counter so for short this one is an impulse buy. aww. oh my poor wallet. :(


This is not my first false lash effect mascara, I had my Max Factor False Lash Effect before and if I am going to choose between them I'll go for Max Factor but Falsies has a lot to offer though. It has the same consistency with Max factor,it lasts the whole day without smudging, it doesn't clamp on me and despite it is waterproof I still find it very easy to remove unlike Max Factor that consumed me 2 cotton pads each eye just to remove it sometimes it exceeds 2 haha, but with Falsies 1 cotton pad each eye is enough. 
 
The patented spoon brush fans out the lashes so it helps achieving the false lash effect but  it's hard to reach the eye corners using this brush and like the other wands it scoops excess liquid on its tip. 


My expectations with this mascara was far more than what it can give, yes it makes my lashes long and bold but I was expecting more! I want a longer and bolder look like the effect that Max Factor used to give me, that is what I was expecting with this product. Anyways, though it lacks the false effect that it claims this mascara is still not a fail buy because it is way better than other regular mascara in the market. I can still recommend this if you are looking for a mascara that can hold a curl all day long and doesn't smudge.

x
Gab

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I've never tried maybelline's mascara before

    Vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vicky, Try it! they have different kinds of mascara that are affordable! :DDD

    ReplyDelete