Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo in Green Eyes


The first thing I did this sembreak was to go back to my hometown and register as a voter, I stayed there for four days but I was just at home chatting with my cousins. My cousins love makeup too but not as much as I do, one of them doesn't use makeup at all so she gave me her mascara that she received from her mom in US. Physicians Formula is not locally available here in the Philippines so I am really happy to have my first PF product, courtesy of my cousin!

The tube contains two colors; one end is black and the other end is pewter (grayish silver). The pewter color of this mascara is supposed to enhance green eyes but mine are not green hahaha maybe that's why I don't see much difference when I used it! 


The brush of black mascara is really big I don't think it is a good idea to use it on lower lashes hahaha. This mascara is not waterproof it can easily wash off with splash of water so if you're going to watch drama movies this is not the best option because you will get out of the movie house with raccoon eyes. Though it is not waterproof the good thing is it is smudge proof, I road test it on my way back and I arrived in manila without black smudge. :)

The pewter brush is smaller than the black one. I tried this color but it doesn't have different effect, it looks faded black on my lashes. 

Below are the photos of me wearing the black mascara. I don't have a picture of the pewter one!



As you can see above it doesn't give much volume but it adds length. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't have special eye enhancing effect like what its name claims, it is just a typical mascara for me except the other end is colored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment