Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer and Liner Sealer


                  I have never tried using any eye primer before but many times I notice that after an hour of wearing my eyeshadow it started to fade or crease because of my oily lids so I have to look for a solution for my problem and luckily I saw this E.L.F. studio eye primer and liner sealer in SM department store beauty section. Before buying it I made sure that I have an idea on how it works so I read the description on the back of its box, it claims that it will give you lasting eye color that won't smudge or budge! The eye primer side sets your eyeshadow so it won't fade, bleed, or crease while the liner sealer transforms your eyeshadow into waterproof, smudge-proof liquid eyeliner.


What I love about the eye primer:
  • It looks sticky but actually it not! :) It glides smoothly on my lids.
  • It is very easy to apply
  • It gives my eyeshadow more vibrant look
  • It helps my eyeshadow last longer 
After I dabbed the primer

What I love about the liner sealer:
  • Lets you create an eyeliner of your desired color
  • the liner lasts until it is removed 


Note: Make sure to clean the stained part of the liner sealer before putting it back to avoid contamination of the clear liquid liner


    Verdict: Yes this is a good product, besides it's cheap it is priced for 250 Pesos only so the benefit exceeds the cost, however though this is the only primer that I have used I still cannot say that it is the best, it may help my eyeshadow last longer but still not long enough! It let my eyeshadow last for only 3-4 hours. 
      I know that there are many other eyeprimer in the market that can beat the job of this one but just be ready to hit the bank because they are priced 6x more than the price of this one, but if you are just a beginner I advise you to try this one first before shedding too much money for a professional eyeprimer! 

5 comments:

  1. I have the same one! :) i hate that the liner gets easily stained and its quite difficult to remove but istill love the primer :) have you tried the eye orimer from etude? It''s really good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Pam I haven't tried the eye primer from Etude. Actually I'm eyeing for Urban Decay potion primer but it's really expensive, I have to cut my expenses and try to save as much so I could buy it hahaha but for now I will stick to this ELF primer. :D

      Delete
  2. Nice blog!
    Added you through GFC, please add mine, too!

    xoxo,
    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! please tell your friends about my blog :D

      Delete
  3. yeaaa UD's primer potion really is expensive. :( so i was looking for cheap alternatives haha! good thing i stumbled on that primer from etude. yaay :)

    PAM
    http://themakeupsafari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete