Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm craving for more KRAVE products! (my first vlog)


          Hi Dolls I'm back! I really missed blogging and I'm so thankful that school is finally over so it means I can blog more reviews for you. For my comeback post here is Krave Luxurious Perfection Loose Mineral Foundation which I got from Ms. Donna the official distributor of Krave products here in Las Piñas. 



        Ok! Everybody is raving about this Krave Mineral brand and of course I don't want to be out of the trend so I bought one actually two 'cause I also bought pretty young thin face contouring powder which will be the next topic on my post :) After using this mineral makeup brand it made me crave for more krave products! like i want to try all them all hohoho! 

        So here are the things that make me crave for more Krave:
  • It has a very nice coverage
  • hypoallergenic
  • It is non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • It is non-acnegenic (won't cause breakout)
  • It is super lightweight
  • It is very easy to apply
  • It lasts long like 4-5 hours
  • It gives a flawless finish
  • It can be used depending on the coverage you want (refer to the video below)
 What I don't Like:
  • this luxurious perfection line only has three shades to choose from 
  • This one is the darkest shade but it is still light for my skin


Verdict:
     I love this loose mineral foundation because of its so many benefits on my skin but probably next time I will buy the complexion perfection loose foundation because I think the right shade for me is on this line :)


Sorry If the video is not high quality I wish next time I will have a nicer camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment