Recent Posts

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Olay Total Effects Anti-aging Eye Cream

       Way back in September 2011 I've been sleeping for less than 8 hours since I was really having fun browsing the net, when I wake up each morning I'll go check out myself into the mirror and notices the puffyness and dark circles under my eye I was really bothered by it so what I did is my usual routine, each time I'm having problems with my skin I'll rush into a beauty store and look for a product that will help me solve my skin problem. There at Watson's I saw a lot of eye products and examined each. After my thorough testing of those eye cream products I landed with the decision to buy the Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream because of its many benefits like it is specially formulated for the sensitive skin around eye area, it helps reduce dark circle (my main problem), fine lines, and wrinkles around the eye area. 


       To use it just get a pea size amount and gently pat it all over the eye area until thoroughly absorbed but make sure you don't rub it or else you want to develop fine lines before their time! 





     So here now the Pros:
  • It's not greasy
  • It can be absorbed easily by our skin
  • It brightens my under eye area
  • It can last forever! no just kidding haha! I mean it takes a lot of time for me to empty this small jar, I've been using this for 6 months now. 
  • It is a good base for concealer
  • It doesn't have a sting effect unlike the other eye creams 
  • I love the shimmering effect :)
   Cons:
  • It comes with a big box
  • Like I said earlier it's a bit pricey, it costs 699 Pesos, but don't worry you'll be using it for more than 6 months naman eh! :)
  Verdict : I love this product and I feel so lucky that I discovered the power of Olay before it's too late :) 

8 comments:

  1. yep! absolutely i am an olay fan..olay is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you don for reading my review, yes olay does a really great job on skin :D

      Delete
  2. I have been an Olay user for sometime now and I agree that it is probably the best skin product there is ^_^ I have been using the Anti-Aging face cream twice a day. I got the other variant, Day Cream that I use every morning ^_^ I always tell people that I use these products whenever they comment on my skin. My secret is no secret at all ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye cream reviews stated that the first thing you should do before using an eye treatment is to inspect your face closely and check for your primary problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use dermalmd anti aging serum at night a bit before I go to bed after I wash my face. I apply a small amount all over my face besides right under my eyes (per directions). I have definitely seen a huge difference. Some of the wrinkles on my forehead and around my mouth and eyes have diminished. My skin is more firm smoother and young. I will definitely continue to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't rely too much on it though, trust me you look alright already. It's tempting to buy the best anti aging products in the Philippines but wouldn't you agree that doing things naturally can also help?

    Think of it this way. You sleep right, eat right, even exercise so you're healthy. Also being well hydrated drinking 8 glasses of water a day. There are lots of benefits doing those as well and beauty products can be used as a supplement instead.

    Looking natural is beauty in my books.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Get rid of wrinkles

    AntiaGingClub.Me - Remove wrinkles from face. Don't let face wrinkles age you fast, how to get rid of face wrinkles fast with few simple tips.

    to get more - https://www.antiagingclub.me/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. Best Eye Creams for Wrinkles

    ReplyDelete