Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mineral Foundation: Monave Loose Foundation



             Let me share you my wonderful experience with this mineral makeup! So it started like this, I've been searching for a long time for a foundation which is oil-fighting, high quality, provides natural look, doesn't feel heavy and of course provides a full coverage for my skin imperfections, but most of the foundations I've tried failed to address these needs so I end up dissatisfied and still looking for my perfect match! :D Last February 22 I decided to go to Cosmetologie 2012 beauty, wellness & trends expo hoping that I would see the perfect foundation that I've been looking for, then it so happened that I saw the Beauty&Minerals booth displaying their mineral makeups and I eagerly tried them!  Sophia (the owner) told me that this mineral makeup is lightweight and has a great coverage so there's no need for me to use a concealer anymore just to cover my imperfections, holding on to her promises I bought a sample size in teporah shade. 



                 When I got home I immediately washed my face, moisturize it and put this mineral foundation on, as you can see below are my pictures before and after putting it. I was really surprised with the result that all I can say is WOW! Sophia was right, this foundation has a really great coverage it was able to cover my blemishes without looking unnatural. :D 
before

after
               Earlier at school I used this foundation and I received compliments from my classmates saying that I look blooming today. haha now I know the secret of having a glowing skin so if you wanna be complimented everyday then better grab this product now! 

         Advantages of this product:

  •        Mineral makeup doesn't contain chemicals that can harm your skin.
  •        It doesn't feel like you are wearing any makeup at all.
  •        It gives your skin a youthful glow
  •        It perfectly covers imperfections
  •        It has a natural SPF

       Disadvantages? I don't see any. :D

Verdict: I love it! I will surely buy this again but this time it's the big one and not the sample size. 



3 comments:

  1. oh my! i have this shade too! bought it at beauty and minerals! :) i love it! :)

    xoxo - PAM
    themakeupsafari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you pam for reading my blog, i'll post more soon, hope you will read those too. :)

    xoxo- gabb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Maybe it's time I started using foundation...

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/03/asian-vogue-giveaway-for-merry-month-of.html

    ReplyDelete