Recent Posts

Friday, February 24, 2012

FLUTTER False Eyelashes

       Do you have short eyelashes? Or you are experiencing difficulty on erasing your waterproof mascara? well same thing here! I also have short eyelashes and having difficulties erasing my waterproof mascara 'cause I always end up having raccoon eyes so I tried to avoid waterproof mascaras and opted to wear false eyelashes instead. In search for a good but cheap eyelashes I went to Cosmetologie 2012 in SMX convention center hoping that I would see one, luckily I saw the Beauty and Minerals booth displaying their mineral make-up, charm brushes and of course the false eyelashes that I've been looking for!          

10 pairs of False Eyelashes in Natural Flair.

       So this is the box of false eyelashes from Beauty and Minerals that I'm talking about. It comes with 10 pairs of falsies which costs 350 pesos only and different styles from natural looking to more dramatic ones. What I really love about this product aside from being cheap is that it looks natural and it is soft unlike the other cheap falsies that is in the market. BTW it is also reusable.


       If you find the the length to long you can trim it to your desired length or if you want a more dramatic look you can overlap two falsies just like what I did in the picture above. So if you can't take your short lashes or waterproof mascara anymore then hurry grab this one now! I assure you girls that it is worth buying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment