Recent Posts

Monday, February 27, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick (Lip Smacking Fun Color)

       
        Everytime I read forums about girls latest beauty finds they rave about this NYX round lipstick which triggered my curiosity. I was wondering why these girls keep on talking about this lipstick like I was c'mon what's with it? Is it really that good that's why on every forum I read there's always these words as NYX RLS ? Well though I was really curious about this product and know about its existence for a very long time I did not shed bucks for it haha! But everything changed when I saw Digital Traincase's booth at Cosmetologie 2012, there are so many colors to choose from and it is also cheap so I was really attracted to give it a try. 

NYX Round lipstick in Blush and Muse


          Honestly when I was trying this lipstick I feel like I want to buy them all! But since I'm not rich I just bought two haha it should be 4 but the other colors that I like was already out of stock. 
NYX Round Lipstick in Muse
NYX Round Lipstick in Blush
          I love this lipstick 'cause it is creamy, has a rich color, has a decent staying power and of course it is extremely cheap it cost php150 only!  Now I feel guilty of not trying it after knowing it for a long time. Anyways I still feel glad that I discovered its Power now I can play colors with my lips without having to break the bank. 

This is me wearing NYX RLS in Blush

Here I'm wearing NYX RLS in Muse

                Now I'm one of those girls who keep on saying  that this product is A MUST HAVE!

2 comments:

  1. NYX's my newest obsession too! Got myself two Soft Matte Lip Creams (Antwerp & Amsterdam) a few weeks ago! Have you tried it? These RLs are much cheaper though but you should try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Karen I haven't tried it yet but I will! hahaha I want the antwerp shade too :D

      Delete