Recent Posts

Sunday, February 26, 2012

NYX matte lipstick in NUDE



           When I visited the NYX website I saw the picture of a model grasping a bow and arrow which covers her naked body while wearing this nude matte lipstick together with the eyeshadow from nude on nude natural look kit and I instantly fell in love with the products because I personally love nude or neutral makeups. So after seeing it I look for a NYX seller selling this lipstick on hand, I don't want to pre-order 'cause I can't wait to try this cute lipstick. 


NYX matte lipstick in nude swatch
        When I saw the actual product I was a bit disappointed because the color is not really nude it is  pinkish as you can see from above picture which is different from what I saw on NYX website, anyways I still bought it and give it a try the next day. 


                 So here I am wearing the NYX nude matte lipstick. The pros of this product are first it glides smoothly on my lips second it smells good, third it is very pigmented and last it says that it is hypoallergenic while the cons are it is a bit drying so make sure to put lip balm before using it and also since it is drying it gives your lips a flaky look. :)))



4 comments: