Recent Posts

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Essence Get BIG Lashes Volume Boost Mascara Review


       Hello Girls I am back! Whew it's been a while since I last posted on this blog because busy is an understatement in my situation, it's like 24 hours is not enough to do all the things that you need to do! Well I still have a large pile of school works but I really miss blogging, and I can't help but to write some product review. So for my come back I will give you a review of my recently purchased mascara. It is the 

Okay so to start off my review let me give you two things that you need to know first about this product for you to make an initial decision if it is this mascara is yay or nay.

Price: Php. 169.00
Mascara Type :  Volumizer / Not Waterproof

Looking at the price this mascara is budget friendly because it is really affordable, most good mascaras are priced Php. 300+ and the "better" (well not exactly, some are just over-hyped because of the brand) ones are usually priced Php. 700+ . Essence get Big lashes is half the price or even 1/4 of the other mascaras but it doesn't mean it is behind performance compared to them, in fact I loved this mascara because I get double of what I paid for. 

The name itself shows that this is a volumizer mascara, it makes your lashes look thick and fuller. Some of you might be disappointed that this mascara is not waterproof, but don't worry girls because this has a waterproof counterpart! The waterproof one looks like the picture above but the bottle is blue.  Most girls want a waterproof mascara but I don't! I prefer non-waterproof because it is easier to remove unlike the waterproof mascaras that I have had before. For me it's a taxing job to remove waterproof mascaras because most of the time I see 1 or 2 lashes that are also removed in the process. 


This is how the wand looks like, it is a jumbo wand and is perfect to give you full and thick lashes. The bad thing about this wand is that it makes it hard for me to reach my outer lashes.




This is how the mascara looks like when applied, with proper application it will not clamp and will give you the bold eyes that you wanted, it adds a little length as well.

The VERDICT:

      Essence get BIG LASHES Volume Boost Mascara is perfect if you are looking for a really affordable but not junkie mascara. For me it is a good mascara, for a price like that it really does a great job so it deserves 4 stars! 
      


2 comments:

  1. I love Essence's liquid liner and I'm considering trying out their products. I'm almost through with the mascara I am using now so I might just try this. I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara too since they're a pain to remove even with my trusty makeup remover! Thanks for the beauty review!

    xFrancesca of http://www.primpandpaper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried their liquid eyeliner, last week I was looking for a good liquid eyeliner but I wasn't able to visit their booth, but the in2it eyeliner that I bought was really great!!

      Delete